Thursday, October 4, 2012

Beyonce: Women For Obama Video Campaign!

Check out Beyonce supporting her choice for President Obama‘s reelection campaign in this brand new Women for Obama PSA. “He also has the story that I can tell my daughter [Blue Ivy] because it shows no matter where you start out, you can work hard and can do whatever you put your mind to,” the 31-year-old entertainer says in the video. “It’s not just about supporting the President because I want to see him reelected. I’m standing up for the future of my daughter – the future I want her to see.” Also featured in the PSA are Eva Longoria, Julianne Moore, Julianna Margulies, Olivia Wilde, Gloria Steinem, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Sheryl Crow, Cecile Richards, Padma Lakshmi, Jane Lynch, and Kerry Washington. Check it out below!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/03/beyonce-women-for-obama-video-campaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment