Thursday, October 4, 2012

America Ferrera Covers 'Cosmopolitan for Latinas' Fall/Winter 2012

America Ferrera is smokin’ in Dolce&Gabbana on the cover of the Fall/Winter 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas, on newsstands now! Here’s what the 28-year-old actress had to share with the mag: On knowing she was meant to play Ugly Betty: “Anytime I walk into something apologetic or wondering if I’m good enough, I never get it. There’s a certain lack of ownership that people can detect. When I walk in and own it, that’s when I usually get it.â€� On her struggles in Hollywood: “More often than not, I hate photos shoots and I hate being on the red carpet. I don’t think I’m very well equipped for the scrutiny or the pressure to be perfect, and I don’t think anyone really is. People are saying ‘We love you and love what you do,’ and you’re sitting there thinking, ‘I’m not skinny enough or pretty enough.’ It’s taken a lot of work to get over that.â€� On inspiring young women: “How much time have I wasted on diets and what I look like? Take your time and your talent and figure out what you have to contribute to this world and get over what the hell your butt looks like in those jeans!â€� For more from America, visit cosmopolitan.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/03/america-ferrera-covers-cosmopolitan-for-latinas-fallwinter-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment