Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nicole Kidman Talks Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorce to 'Who' Magazine

Nicole Kidman is ravishing in red on the cover of Who magazine‘s 20th anniversary issue. Here’s what the 45-year-old actress had to share with the magazine: On whether she spoke to Katie Holmes after the Tom Cruise divorce filing: “I never spoke to her. I wish all of them well, but I was not involved in any of that.” On being married to Tom: “I got married really fast and really young. But I don’t regret that because it got me [children] Bella and Connor and I did have a fantastic marriage for a long period. There were times following [the divorce] when I thought, ‘Wow, this is the loneliest, loneliest existence,’ But with Tom, it was a fantastic decade. I wish all of the people that have been involved in my life well, because it’s very important to me to be in a place of forgiveness and love.” On her children: “I’m amazed that I have been a mother for so much of my life now. It’s odd, but because of them I don’t feel 45. All my kids are highlights of my life. They are all of my biggest joys.” Bigger cover inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/03/nicole-kidman-talks-tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-to-who-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment