Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Taylor Swift Covers 'Harper's Bazaar Australia' April 2012

Taylor Swift rocks a Gucci dress on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Australia‘s April issue. The 22-year-old country star will soon be kicking off the latest leg of her successful Speak Now Tour. “I’m really excited about going back to Australia and New Zealand because, well, New Zealand, it’s the first time I’ve ever been there, and the Australian fans have been so good to me,” Taylor told MTV News earlier this month. “And this will be my third time going back there. I loved this show so much, the Speak Now Tour, that I didn’t necessarily want to put it down,” she added. “I hope they like it. I love going there. It’s always really wonderful. The people are so nice.” FYI: Taylor is also wearing a Dries Van Noten top and bottom. For another one of her looks, she paired a Tom Ford jacket with a Proenza Schouler dress.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/29/taylor-swift-covers-harpers-bazaar-australia-april-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment