Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sophia Bush: Gay Marriage Is 'Absolutely A Civil Rights Issue'

Sophia Bush heads back to her car after picking up groceries at Whole Foods on Tuesday (February 28) in West Hollywood, Calif. The 29-year-old actress recently was asked if she agreed with George Clooney that gay rights are the “last leg of the civil rights movement.” “Absolutely, I agree with that. 100 percent,” Sophia told E! Online. “When we’re talking about the ’60s, when my best friend couldn’t drink out of the same water fountain as I can because his skin is a different color than me … now, you’re talking about a different best friend of mine who can’t get married even though I could get married seven times in my life and he can’t do that because he is a different sexual orientation than me?! That’s absolutely a civil rights issue,” she added. “Anyone who says that it isn’t is misinformed.” 10+ pictures inside of Sophia Bush at Whole Foods…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/29/sophia-bush-gay-marriage-civil-rights-issue/

No comments:

Post a Comment