Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Megan Fox on Brian Austin Green: It Was Love At First Sight

Megan Fox strikes a pose in Louis Vuitton on the cover of Angeleno‘s March issue. Here’s what the 25-year-old Friends with Kids star had to share: On speaking what’s on her mind: “I’ll fight to death for something I believe in, and I’ll be completely honest – even when being completely honest is maybe not the wisest way to be. I’ve learned you can do yourself a disservice by being too honest too quickly.” On husband Brian Austin Green: “I was too young to remember [his show] Beverly Hills [90210], so I didn’t know who he was. But I knew I was instantly in love.” On choosing roles: “I always try to choose something different than what I’ve done before … [And] I’d rather be with good people in a bad movie than the other way around.” On her fascination with ancient civilizations: “I would love to go on a dig! Come on! You don’t think everything that’s learned is released to the public, do you? Surely you know one of my favorite shows is [History Channel's] Ancient Aliens.” FYI: Megan also graces the cover of Miami, where she wore a Tony Ward gown.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/28/megan-fox-covers-angeleno/

No comments:

Post a Comment