Saturday, October 20, 2012

Taylor Swift: 'Billboard' Magazine Cover Girl!

Taylor Swift is chic while posing with her guitar on the cover of the latest issue of Billboard magazine, on newsstands now! The 22-year-old singer talked about how she collaborated with her musical team to make her most ambitious album yet. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Swift In a recent interview with Time magazine, Taylor talked about how she came up with the idea for her single “I Knew You Were Trouble.â€� “I actually came up with the melody on piano, and brought it to [producers] Max Martin and Shellback and said, I want to finish this, and I want to make it sound as chaotic as that emotion felt. I’ll sing the base line. I just want it to sound like this: poom poom poom poom poom. And they’re like, maybe we can infuse a little bit of dubstep. It’s one of the most adventurous songs on the record, soundwise. I love it. I’m so proud that it’s sitting at number one on iTunes,” Taylor shared. Bigger picture inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/20/taylor-swift-billboard-magazine-cover-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment