Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sofia Vergara Covers 'Lucky' November 2012

Sofia Vergara is colorful on the cover of Lucky magazine’s November 2012 issue, on newsstands October 9. Here is what the 40-year-old Modern Family actress had to share with the mag: On what she thinks of her famously bodacious body: “I know [my breasts] have opened doors for me, let’s be real. But I so hate when I see Gisele and she is wearing a tiny little tank top with no bra, like, ‘Oh, I just threw this on, I look so cute.’ If I wore that I would look like I was pregnant, or a fat stripper.â€� On having plastic surgery in the future: “I am not there to look intelligent. I want to show all this off while I still have it. I already know I am going to get a breast lift. Then, maybe one day, when I am done with being sexy, I will just get rid of them.â€� On why she’s not afraid to look ugly: “If you are afraid of not looking beautiful you can’t be funny. You will just be like a gimmick of someone funny, or setting up a joke for someone else.â€� Is this easy for her to do? Her usual cat-that-ate-the- canary expression turns serious as she considers this, and finally says, “I was never insecure of my looks, but I never think, ‘Oh I’m so spectacular.’ Maybe that helps.” On having another kid: “[Fiance Nick Loeb] is younger than me, 37, and he never had them. So if he wants one, maybe I will have.â€� For more from Sofia, visit LuckyMag.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/02/sofia-vergara-covers-lucky-november-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment