Sunday, October 21, 2012

Michael Buble: Bieksa's Buddies Charity Hockey Game

Michael Buble poses with a large check and NHL pro Kevin Bieksa at the Bieksa’s Buddies charity hockey game on Thursday (October 18) in Vancouver, Canada. The 36-year-old singer was scheduled to suit up and play in the hockey game but wimped out. “Honestly I wanted to play but I think I wimped out a bit,â€� Michael told press. “Nerves got the best of me. But I’m glad I didn’t. It was fast, even faster than a lot of the boys actually thought it would be. If this was my only chance to watch NHL hockey this year, I surely didn’t want to mess it up.â€� The charity hockey game raised monies for three local Canuck charities – The Canucks Autism Network, Canucks Family Education Centre, and the Canuck Place hospice. Even though Michael didn’t play, he did however write a check for $100k to match what was raised that night. 25+ pictures inside of Michael Buble at the Bieksa’s Buddies hockey game…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/21/michael-buble-bieksas-buddies-charity-hockey-game/

No comments:

Post a Comment