Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hana Mae Lee: 'KoreAm' Magazine Feature!

Hana Mae Lee is spunky as can be in this new photo shoot from KoreAm magazine’s latest issue. Here’s what the Pitch Perfect actress had to share with the mag: On her future in acting and designing: “I love acting the most, and my goal is to be known as a comedic actress. I also want to continue portraying my individuality. My ultimate goal is to further my acting career and having a sponsor buy my line, so that I can just focus on designing.” On facing discrimination in her childhood: “When you grow up in the Valley, all you know is your folks. I had friends that came from all over the world since I was young. I was just never one of those kids who only hung out with Koreans, and they hated me for that. It reached a point where I actually hated being Korean. Before heading to Korea, I remember saying to myself, ‘My goodness they’re going to hate me.’ But when I got there, everyone was so loving and generous. That’s when it finally hit me that my people were actually great.” On her role in Pitch Perfect: “I loved playing her. It was so fun. I look up to her a lot because she’s so confident and doesn’t care about what other people think about her. For three months, we were filming in Louisiana where I met people from all walks of life. It was such a unique experience.â€� For more from Hana, visit IAmKoreAm.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/24/hana-mae-lee-koream-magazine-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment