Thursday, October 4, 2012

Emma Watson & Elle Fanning: 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Feature!

Emma Watson and Elle Fanning are fierce as can be in this brand new feature from Elle magazine’s November 2012 Women In Hollywood issue! Here’s what the two young actresses, who are being honored at the Elle Women in Hollywood event set to take place on October 15, had to share with the mag: Emma, on Harry Potter fame: “I just knew, from the moment I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone that I was meant to play that role…I put one of the Potter films on the other night. And it was amazing to me that I had done all of that. I have to remind myself every now and then.” Elle, on growing up famous: “I can’t really remember my life without movies… [Growing up in Hollywood] is no different really. I make movies the same way other kids play tennis or go to piano lessons. I’m trying to get better at what I want to do, just like other kids are trying to get better at what they want to do.â€� Also pictured inside: Octavia Spencer, who talked about standing up to a well known producer: “Early on I had to stand up to a producer – I won’t say who, but he is famous, famous. He dressed me down in a crowded office. I told him right there in front of a hundred people, ‘You don’t know me well enough to use that tone’…And then I ran to the bathroom and cried like a baby. But he never addressed me that way again. And he is known as a yeller.â€� Be sure to pick up your copy of Elle‘s November issue, on newsstands on October 16.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/03/emma-watson-elle-fanning-elle-women-in-hollywood-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment