Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lucy Hale Covers 'HauteMuse' Magazine

Lucy Hale is ultra glam on the cover of HauteMuse magazine, on newsstands September 20. Here’s what the 23-year-old Pretty Little Liars actress had to share with the mag: On her upcoming country music album: “We’re exploring what we want my sound to be and what I want to talk about in my album. It’s kind of hard with my schedule to fit in both the filming and music, so we’re hoping to release it by next year. It’s a very exciting time in my life.” On being a fan favorite to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey: “I’m definitely a huge fan of the books. Obviously I’d be thrilled to be a part of it, but I think it’s in the very beginning stages of it all.” On her personal style: “I’m quite an indecisive person, so my style varies with the day and my mood. That’s what’s so fun about fashion, that you don’t have to have a particular style. You can be creative and take risks. I just view it as playing dress up.” For more from Lucy, visit HauteMuse.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/05/lucy-hale-hautemuse-magazine-september-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment