Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Flaunt' Feature & Exclusive Video!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt relaxes in a chair for a feature in Flaunt magazine’s latest issue. The 31-year-old Looper actor chatted with the mag about his new action flick and being labeled as a leading man. Make sure to check out the behind the scenes video below, presented by DITA eyewear and provided exclusively to JustJared.com! On the leading man label: “Leading man is not a term I would use to describe myself. I’m lucky enough to play parts I enjoy. Here in L.A., they like to distinguish a ‘leading man’ from a ‘character actor,’ and I don’t like that. I think a leading man is someone who simply plays themselves and who also happens to be handsome. Someone like Cary Grant. And I love Cary Grant. But I’m not him.â€� On having his Looper role written for him: “That’s the first time that’s happened in my career. And obviously, it’s a real honor, coming from a filmmaker I admire so much. Not long after we shot Brick together, [director] Rian [Johnson] started telling me about this time travel idea he had. That was in 2003. A couple years later, he wrote the script and we took it from there.â€� On his Looper character: “He’s a sad guy. On the surface he looks like a badass and a killer, but in reality, he’s not living the life he wants to live. He doesn’t have anyone or anything he cares about.â€� For more from Joseph, visit Flaunt.com! Joseph Gordon-Levitt: ‘Flaunt’ Behind the Scenes Video – Exclusive!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/18/joseph-gordon-levitt-flaunt-feature-exclusive-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment