Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jared Followill & Martha Patterson Wed

Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill, 25, married model Martha Patterson, 21, on Saturday (September 29) in Charlotte, Tenn., JustJared.com can confirm. The couple exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony with family and close friends in attendance. They said “I do” at approximately 5:55p.m. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jared Followill The bride wore a custom made Monique Lhuillier gown with a strapless lace corset top and floor-length tulle and feather skirt. The groom wore a Gucci suit. It’s been a whirlwind romance for the happy couple, who got engaged in May. “Today, I get married. It’s the biggest step I’ve ever taken. I’ve dreamed about this day since I was a little girl.” Jared joked. “Marrying my best friend today.” Martha added. “I’m the luckiest girl in the world. :)”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/29/jared-followill-martha-patterson-wedding/

No comments:

Post a Comment