Friday, September 14, 2012

Hayden Christensen: Rachel Bilson's UK Shoe Debut!

Hayden Christensen sports brown sneakers while stopping at a gas station on Thursday (September 13) in Los Feliz, Calif. Earlier in the week, the 31-year-old actor was seen packing his belongings into a U-Haul. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hayden Christensen Hayden‘s girlfriend Rachel Bilson just debuted her footwear collection in the UK. “Shoes definitely came in first place when I was deciding what kind of line to launch,” Rachel told Vogue. “I am a size 5 (UK size 2), so I always had difficulty finding exactly the shoes I wanted in such a small size. Now I’m able to design based on the voids I find in my own closet – and I can always get my size!” 10+ pictures of Hayden Christensen stopping at a gas station…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/14/hayden-christensen-rachel-bilson-uk-shoe-debut/

No comments:

Post a Comment