Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bruno Mars: 'Locked Out Of Heaven' Premieres Monday!

Bruno Mars looks sharp on the cover of Billboard magazine’s latest issue, on newsstands today (September 28). In the mag, the 26-year-old singer reveals that his sophomore album will be titled Unorthodox Jukebox and that it is set to hit stores on December 11. “This is me going into the studio and recording and writing whatever I want,” Bruno expressed. “This album represents my freedom. I listen to a lot of music and I want to have the freedom and luxury to walk into a studio and say, ‘Today I want to do a hip-hop, R&B, soul or rock record.’” Bruno will premiere his new single “Locked Out Of Heaven” on Monday (October 1) at 7pm EST – check out a preview of the track below!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/28/bruno-mars-locked-out-of-heaven-premieres-monday/

No comments:

Post a Comment