Sunday, September 30, 2012

AnnaLynne McCord: '90210' 100th Episode Celebration!

AnnaLynne McCord poses with delicious cupcakes at her CW hit show 90210′s 100th Episode Celebration at a studio on Thursday (September 27) in Manhattan Beach, Calif. The 25-year-old actress was joined by her co-stars Trevor Donovan, Shenae Grimes, Tristan Wilds, Jessica Stroup, Jessica Lowndes, Michael Steger, and Matt Lanter. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of AnnaLynne McCord AnnaLynne shared that she suffered from sexual abuse at the Life Is Love event that she hosted recently. “It happened to me once by somebody that I know, and it is a very interesting thing to feel that you do not have the voice to say ‘no.’ It wasn’t an attack or anything like that—I just had no voice,” AnnaLynne said. “I did not know how to say, ‘I don’t want this. Please do not do this to me.’” 10+ pictures inside of AnnaLynne McCord celebrating 90210‘s 100th episode…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/30/annalynne-mccord-9010-100th-episode-celebration/

No comments:

Post a Comment