Saturday, September 29, 2012

Amanda Seyfried: 'Vs Magazine' Feature!

Amanda Seyfried looks gorgeous in this new feature for Vs. Magazine‘s latest issue. Here’s what the 26-year-old actress had to share with the mag: On how she picks her roles: “Diversity is my top priority. I have to prove I can hold my own in any genre.â€� On doing press tours: “I’ve spent so much time on set lately. It’ll be nice to just get out there and talk about these films. They’re all so different.â€� On her favorite types of films: “My favorite films happen to be romantic comedies. It’s nice to portray someone who’s in love. It’s infectious.â€� For more from Amanda, visit vsmagazinelive.com, and be sure to check out her Fall cover for the mag in case you missed it. Bigger picture inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/28/amanda-seyfried-vs-magazine-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment