Saturday, June 2, 2012

Andy Samberg: I'm Leaving 'Saturday Night Live'

Andy Samberg will not be returning to Saturday Night Live next season. “It’s an incredibly emotional and strange moment in my life. Obviously it’s not a huge shock, but I did officially decide not to come back,” the 33-year-old comedian told the N.Y. Times. Andy‘s decision to leave comes two weeks after Kristen Wiig gave her last performance on the show. “She kept saying it just feels like it’s her time. I connect with that,” Andy said. “Something about it just feels like it’s the moment. My contract’s up and I did so much more than I ever thought I would ever even do.â€� ARE YOU SAD Andy Samberg is leaving SNL?

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/06/01/andy-samberg-leaving-saturday-night-live/

No comments:

Post a Comment