Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Franco Family: 'Creative, Curious, Unusual'

James Franco and his brothers Dave and Tom and their mother Betsy all smile in this new fun family pic. Here’s what Betsy had to say to Stylecaster.com: On her three sons: “From the the day [James, Tom, and Dave] were born, they were creative, curious, and unusual.” On getting into the publishing field: “James and [his brother] Tom…had to be distracted while I was working or else and they probably would have eaten the paints! They were my top priority, but…I knew I couldn’t exist without being creative. That’s why educational publishing was so appealing and eventually gave way to my own writing projects.” For more from Betsy, check out Stylecaster.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/12/the-franco-family-creative-curious-unusual/

No comments:

Post a Comment