Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ben Barnes: 'Hunger' Feature!

Ben Barnes is shirtless sexy in this new feature for Hunger magazine, on sale now. Here’s what the 30-year-old Narnia actor had to share: On choosing to become an actor: “I was always encouraged to be in tune with my emotions – that might be part of the reason I’m an actor. Acting is just a hypothetical extension of that. As in, ‘how would you feel in this scenario?’I wanted to find something that I really, really loved, so I’d never have to do a day’s work in my life.” On working with Robin Williams in The Big Wedding: “The 
director said, ‘Okay Robin, do your thing.’ I was like, ‘Improv-battle with Robin Williams? Is that what you’re asking? That’s like asking me to box with Mike Tyson. It’s not going to work.â€� For more from Ben, visit HungerTV.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/25/ben-barnes-hunger-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment