Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gretchen Mol Covers 'Town & Country' May 2012

Gretchen Mol graces the cover of Town & Country‘s May issue. Here’s what the 39-year-old Boardwalk Empire actress had to share with the mag: On the rumor she was discovered while a hat-check girl at Michael’s: “It was the Weinsteins â€" in the business of making stars, with cigars hanging out of their mouths. That was the imagery. And I was a hat-check girl. First of all, who is a hat-check girl? I never checked a hat in my damn life.” On what ifs: “I wonder what would have happened if my attitude had been different and I had been more like the girl on the cover (of Vanity Fair) â€" like, ‘Everybody, get aside!’ My own self-doubt gave room for the animals. When I was on the Celebrity set, I was like ‘I’m not going to talk to him [Woody Allen] unless he talks to me. I was probably too much the polite girl.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/07/gretchen-mol-covers-town-country-may-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment