Friday, March 30, 2012

Matt Bomer Kisses Jane Lynch on 'Glee'

Check out Matt Bomer in this just released clip of Glee. The 34-year-old White Collar actor plays Blaine’s (Darren Criss) big brother on an episode airing April 10. Matt recently told EW that Glee was “one of the most fun experiences [he's] ever had.” He also spoke to TVLine about his kissing scene with Jane Lynch’s character Sue Sylvester saying, “I think Jane sussed out right away that my character was just all over the map, just a complete hot mess. So she said, ‘Matt, on this take, just kiss me on the lips’. I said, ‘Great. You don’t have to ask me twice’. It was nice. She had a lovely lip gloss on.” Matt Boomer – Glee Episode

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/29/matt-bomer-kisses-jane-lynch-on-glee/

No comments:

Post a Comment