Friday, March 30, 2012

Maggie Gyllenhaal: Baby Girl On The Way!

Maggie Gyllenhaal heads out with some garments over her shoulder on a sunny Thursday (March 29) in Brooklyn, NY. The 34-year-old pregnant actress then headed to the borough of Manhattan for a meeting. Maggie recently confirmed she is having a second baby girl, USA Today reports. “I find it difficult to pretend you’re not pregnant, which I had to do,” Maggie recently said about hiding her pregnancy before she announced it to the press. “I didn’t let anyone know until three and a half months this time. I went to film festivals. I’m throwing up in the bathroom and having to keep pretzels in my purse, and having to fit into dresses.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/30/maggie-gyllenhaal-baby-girl-on-the-way/

No comments:

Post a Comment