Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Debra Messing Covers 'Gotham' March 2012

Debra Messing is white hot in Elie Tahari on the cover of Gotham‘s March issue. Here’s what the 43-year-old actress had to share with her pal, designer Michael Kors, who interviewed her for the mag: On scoring her Smash gig: “When I got the call that said I was offered the part, I shrieked, and all hell broke loose. It all felt bashert [destiny]. I thought, here’s a creative team, everyone is at the top of their game, and I’m going to learn something every day working with these people. I’m going to be pushed and challenged, and it seemed really exciting.” On returning to her musical theater and New York roots: “I wanted to be a hoofer, I wanted to be a musical theater girl. My journey went a different way, but it’s come full circle. The fact that I can act in a TV show that’s entirely of that world, I literally could not have written a dream project for myself, concept-wise, more exciting than this one.” For more on Debra, check out Gotham-Magazine.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/07/debra-messing-covers-gotham-march-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment