Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ashley Greene: DKNY Macy's Herald Square Visit!

Ashley Greene strikes a pose as she visits the DKNY shop in Macy’s Herald Square on Thursday (March 29) in New York City. The 25-year-old actress, who is the face of DKNY‘s Spring campaign, signed autographs for her awaiting fans. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Greene “I’ll be in NYC tomorrow hanging out in the DKNY Shop at Macy’s Herald Square (starting at 6pm)!,” Ashley wrote in her latest blog entry for DKNY. “New York is one of my favorite cities, so I thought it’d be fun to share with you a typical day for me when I’m here. Hope you enjoy!” 10+ pictures inside of Ashley Greene at the DKNY shop in Macy’s…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/30/ashley-greene-dkny-macys-herald-square-visit/

No comments:

Post a Comment