Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Solange Knowles: Beyonce 'Is Such A Role Model'

Solange Knowles rocks a pair of oversized shades on the cover of UK’s Rollacoaster. Here’s what the 25-year-old singer and DJ had to share with the mag: On Beyonce as a sister: “She was and is such a role model, but I think more so it was an insane learning process for me to have a big sister like that – to be able to see the good, the bad and everything in between that comes with fame and success, and to know what I was getting myself into. But I really enjoy my privacy and being able to walk my son to school every morning and pick him up every afternoon. I know that I couldn’t do that if I was at the next level – privacy, as you know, it just doesn’t belong to you anymore. I definitely made a conscious effort to stay as low key as I can and still do what I want to do.” On becoming an aunt to baby Blue Ivy: “It’s very different to being a mother, but there’s still that sort of magnetic bond and love that you can’t even put words on to describe. I think babies in general are so lovable – and my sister’s baby, Blue, is so beautiful. She is really a beautiful little baby. It’s really special to have a niece because I have a son, so I get to have a little girl too.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/solange-knowles-beyonce-role-model/

No comments:

Post a Comment