Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nicole Richie Covers 'C' March 2012

Nicole Richie graces the cover of C magazine’s March issue. Here’s what the 30-year-old Fashion Star mentor had to share: On her two fashion lines, Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960: “There are people who’ve supported my dreams overall, and I’m so thankful for them. But it’s still a new business, and there are challenges every day. It’s definitely a lot of work, but I thrive on being challenged. I want to learn more and more every day.” On balancing work with family life: “I can’t sit here and say that it’s easy all day long. I’m just figuring out how to make it work. But I really don’t have anything to complain about. I have a very supportive family and husband [Joel Madden] and that makes it so much easier. My parents live here. They’re each 10 minutes away from me, and they’re very eager to come over even when I don’t want them to.” On being a West Coast girl: “I’m a California cheerleader. I love the people and the weather. I love my personal space, and the older you get and once you start having children, you really appreciate that. It’s my home. I have history here. I have a lot of inspiration.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/27/nicole-richie-covers-c-march-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment