Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lily Collins Covers 'Nylon' March 2012

Lily Collins takes the cover of Nylon magazine’s March 2012 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (February 28). Here’s what the 22-year-old Mirror Mirror star had to share: On life after Mirror Mirror: “I have no idea what will happen after Mirror Mirror but I love that I can still do what I want to do on a weekend, like go to the flea market. I don’t ever want that to stop. I won’t want to suddenly have to sacrifice parts of myself, and I don’t feel like I am, knowing that people are going to be more interested in my personal life. I never did go out and party! I never did do the whole drinking, drugs…That wasn’t ever me and is never gonna be me.” On having a recognizable last name: “A lot of people’s perception is that I don’t have to work my way to get in a room because someone is always interested in the last name, but I always say that personality opens doors, but character keeps them open.” On her fashion hero, former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld: “She’s one of my heroes! She told me never to touch my eyebrows because they are what make me stand out. I love her work. It was so amazing just to talk to her; I’m not sure if you know this about me, but I love fashion. Love it.” FYI: Lily is wearing a top and dress by H&M, a Louis Vuitton collar, and a ring by Aterlier Minyon. For more from Lily, visit NylonMag.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/24/lily-collins-covers-nylon-march-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment