Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Erin Heatherton & Adriana Lima: Very Sexy Jet Tour!

Erin Heatherton, Adriana Lima, and Candice Swanepoel blow kisses at the Victoria’s Secret Angels Very Sexy Jet Tour at the Mondrian Hotel in Miami, Fla. The ladies showed off the Very Sexy Bra and chatted about what they do to get in shape for the annual VS fashion show. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Erin Heatherton “I work out on a constant basis â€" I love boxing! I also eat healthy food,” Adriana told Miami.com. “Plus, I run back and forth with my daughter who keeps me in the best shape.” FYI: Erin is wearing a Michael Kors dress. 10+ pictures inside of the ladies of Victoria’s Secret at their Very Sexy Jet Tour…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/28/erin-heatherton-adriana-lima-very-sexy-jet-tour/

No comments:

Post a Comment