Monday, October 22, 2012

Scoot McNairy: 'Mr Porter' Feature!

Scoot McNairy shows off his bulging biceps in this new feature from Mr. Porter. Here’s what the Killing Them Softly actor had to share with the mag: On not wanting to live in Hollywood: “I always knew I never wanted to stay [in LA]. And having met my wife she was of the same mind-set…. We really wanted a house in the middle of nowhere, where we can be as loud as we like and shoot guns. You wake up in the morning, brew a nice cup of coffee, walk out onto the back porch and just start firing off firearms in your boxers.” On throwing himself into his roles: “Everything else goes on the back burner and I put in as many hours and as many days as I can.” On how he got his start in LA: “I did something like 200 commercials. I can’t even remember them all. Everything from Chevy to Taco Bell and Bud Light.” For more from Scoot, visit MrPorter.com.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/21/scoot-mcnairy-mr-porter-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment