Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Party!

Sarah Jessica Parker, Julianne Moore, and Selma Blair attend the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M launch party on Tuesday (October 23) in New York City. The three actresses were joined by Kanye West, Melissa George, Chace Crawford, Alan Cumming, Mena Suvari, and model Sean O’Pry at the exclusive event held at 5 Beekman Street. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Sarah Jessica Parker “This is so much bang for your buck,” Selma said of the collection. “This was the one [outfit] that made me laugh the most and made me cry when I tried to get into it tonight. I kept trying to put my hands through the sleeves, and you’re not supposed to!” 15+ pictures inside of Sarah Jessica Parker and more at the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M launch party…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/24/sarah-jessica-parker-maison-martin-margiela-for-hm-party/

No comments:

Post a Comment