Saturday, October 13, 2012

Matthew McConaughey: Weight Loss is More of a Mental Thing Than A Physical Thing!

Matthew McConaughey dons a hoodie while exiting a gym on Friday (October 12) in Austin, Tex. Over the weekend, the 42-year-old actor was spotted with his mother Kay, wife Camila Alves, and children Levi and Vida at church in Austin. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Matthew McConaughey Matthew recently spoke to Us Weekly about his weight loss for his upcoming film The Dallas Buyer’s Club. “I’m playing a guy who was sick and would have loved to have been healthier but wasn’t. For me, it’s more of a mental thing than a physical thing,” Matthew shared. “I’ll get down to the weight I need to get to. I’m on my way, and it’s what I need to do for the job.” 10+ pictures inside of Matthew McConaughey working out…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/13/matthew-mcconaughey-weight-loss-more-of-mental-thing-than-physical-thing/

No comments:

Post a Comment