Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lily Aldridge & Caleb Followill: Big Apple Stroll with Dixie!

Lily Aldridge holds her baby girl Dixie in a carrier while taking a stroll with husband Caleb Followill on Tuesday (October 23) in New York City. The 26-year-old model pushed Dixie in a stroller the day before. Lily recently shared her preparation plan for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which she walks in next month. “I’m so excited for the show, Ive been working out a lot and trying to eat really clean to get ready,” Lily told Modelinia. “Its all about balance. I’m eating a lot of organic proteins and vegetables! Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is my number one priority because I’m nursing my daughter.” 10+ pictures inside of Lily Aldridge and Caleb Followill in the Big Apple…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/23/lily-aldridge-caleb-followill-big-apple-stroll-with-dixie/

No comments:

Post a Comment