Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Keira Knightley Covers 'Flare' Magazine December 2012

Keira Knightley is white hot on the cover of Flare magazine‘s December 2012 issue. Here is what the 27-year-old Anna Karenina actress had to share with the mag: On love—and her upcoming film, Anna Karenina: “Tom Stoppard [who wrote the screenplay] said at the beginning [that] this is a thesis on love, and I said ‘Ummm. Er. Okay.’ And I think he’s quite right. Not just the sparkly bit that we’re sold, the fun, the hopefully great sex, but it’s also looking at the loneliness, the pain, the jealous madness that is all a part of that.” On playing Anna: “There are aspects of her that I don’t like. Then you go: Am I any better? I am duplicitous and manipulative and all those things. Hopefully that doesn’t define me, but they are parts of my personality.â€� On growing up in the public eye: “When I was very young, I was hounded by these hideous men. What they wanted was the picture of me falling out of the club. They weren’t going to get that out of me. No, I chose very, very deliberately not to, because I couldn’t bear the idea of giving in to them. It takes a stubbornness.” For more from Keira, visit Flare.com! Bigger cover inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/29/keira-knightley-covers-flare-magazine-december-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment