Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kate Upton Covers 'Cosmopolitan' November 2012

Kate Upton graces the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s November 2012 issue, on newsstands October 9. The 20-year-old model was photographed in a shoot that took place on a farm in Warwick, N.Y. Here is what she had to share with the mag: On what makes her feel sexy: “To me, what’s sexy is when you look like you’re having a good time. That, and when you look effortless and have messy hair.â€� On being girlie versus being a tomboy: “I’m a little bit of a mix – a girlie girl and a tomboy. When I’m in a city, I’m girlie. But when I’m around a barn, I turn into a tomboy.â€� FYI: Kate is wearing a dress by Lulu*s on the cover and rag & bone shorts and a bralet from the new Cosmopolitan Collection at JCPenney for the inside pic. For more from Kate, visit Cosmopolitan.com.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/02/kate-upton-covers-cosmopolitan-november-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment