Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jessie J Covers 'Elle UK' November 2012

Jessie J is fierce in Dolce&Gabbana on the cover of Elle UK‘s November 2012 issue, on newsstands this Wednesday (October 3). Here’s what the 24-year-old British singer had to share with the mag: On her sexuality: “It’s one of those things where they labelled me. Sexuality shouldn’t define anyone. It doesn’t define me. Love should be at the core of what you do. I’m only interested in finding love now.” On having kids one day: “I definitely want to get married and have kids and it’s just about making sure that the person who I meet and that I do that with is right for me.” For more from Jessie, visit ElleUK.com. Bigger cover inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/01/jessie-j-covers-elle-uk-november-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment