Wednesday, October 10, 2012

'Girls' Star Jemima Kirke Bares Baby Bump for 'Vice' Feature

Jemima Kirke shows off her bare baby bump in this photo spread for Vice magazine’s latest issue. Here is what the 27-year-old pregnant Girls actress had to share with the mag: On how she got into acting: “My friend Lena [Dunham] asked me to be in a movie that she was making with her parents’ money called Tiny Furniture. She didn’t have enough to pay anyone, and I guess it was slim pickings, so she asked me to be part of it and it was a success. Afterward she was offered the TV show and invited me to work on it. I never thought it’d go as far as it has.” On how she met husband Michael Mosberg: “Really short story, actually: We met in a doctor’s office. I had bronchitis, and I don’t remember what he was there for, but I liked him and gave him my number. We’ve been together for four years and married for three of them.” On dating advice for her children: “If I have a boy, I’ll probably just tell him to be nice to women. Being humble and sweet is the hardest thing you can do. Stay confident and don’t act desperate, because I guarantee whomever you’re into actually sucks way more than you think they do. There is always something they’re not telling you that will bring them down a notch in your eyes.” For more from Jemima, including a completely topless photo, visit Vice.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/09/girls-star-jemima-kirke-bares-baby-bump-for-vice-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment