Friday, October 12, 2012

Britney Spears & Jennifer Hudson: Whitney Houston Tribute!

Britney Spears and Jennifer Hudson snap a pic backstage at We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday (October 11) in Los Angeles. “Backstage at the Whitney Houston Tribute. Such a solemn occasion. Jason‘s doing his best to put a smile on my face,” Brit wrote on Facebook along with a pic of her and fiance Jason Trawick. Britney presented a clip during the evening and said her version of Whitney‘s “I Have Nothing” landed her a record deal. Jennifer performed a medley of “I’m Every Woman,” “How Will I Know” and “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”. FYI: Britney is wearing a Lever Couture dress, YSL shoes, and Neil Lane jewelry. Jennifer is wearing a vintage costume house jacket, THVM jeans, and Tabitha Simmons boots.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/12/britney-spears-jennifer-hudson-whitney-houston-tribute/

No comments:

Post a Comment