Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bar Refaeli Launches Sex Tape Kickstarter Campaign

Bar Refaeli talks about her (fake) sex tape Kickstarter campaign in this hilarious new video for Funny or Die. “Perhaps I need to explain this project further. I’ve always been fascinated by the human body. Specifically, when two bodies do it with each other. I’m going to pick a guy to do with and then film it. Let me back up here- by “itâ€�, I mean “sexâ€�. By “sexâ€�, I mean really going to f–king town,” Bar, 27, writes on her Kickstarter page. Visit Kickstarter.FunnyorDie.com to find out what the rewards are for donating to the campaign! Bar Refaeli Launches Sex Tape Kickstarter Campaign

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/02/bar-refaeli-launches-sex-tape-kickstarter-campaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment