Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Anderson Cooper's Talk Show Canceled After Two Seasons

Anderson Cooper‘s daytime talk show Anderson Live! has been canceled following two seasons. The show will continue producing new episodes until next summer. It received a big face life for the second season, with a new studio, new title, and an all live format, though it seems it hasn’t helped the show survive. “I am very proud of the work that our terrific staff has put into launching and sustaining our show for two seasons. I am also grateful to Telepictures for giving me the opportunity, and indebted to viewers, who have responded so positively. I look forward to doing more great shows this season, and though I’m sorry we won’t be continuing, I have truly enjoyed it,” Anderson said in a statement. ARE YOU SAD to see Anderson Cooper’s daytime talk show canceled?

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/29/anderson-coopers-talk-show-canceled-after-two-seasons/

No comments:

Post a Comment