Monday, October 1, 2012

Amy Adams: My Daughter is Very Independent!

Amy Adams and her fiance Darren Le Gallo spend time together while shopping at a furniture store on Friday (September 28) in Brentwood, Calif. The 38-year-old actress was spotted exiting the store with a large shopping bag. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Amy Adams A day later, Amy and Darren carried their adorable daughter Aviana after grocery shopping at Pavillions supermarket in Beverly Hills. Amy recently talked about a crying incident that Aviana had on a plane once. “It’s funny. She doesn’t like to be held when she’s upset. She’s very independent. This one woman kept going, ‘Why doesn’t she just pick her up?’ Do you know what would happen if I tried to pick my child up right now? She would lose her mind. I probably shouldn’t worry about it. I love my child,” Amy said. 20+ pictures inside of Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo in Brentwood..

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/30/amy-adams-my-daughter-is-very-independent/

No comments:

Post a Comment