Friday, September 28, 2012

Sophia Bush: Words With Friends Celebrity Tournament!

Sophia Bush is all smiles while doing some shopping on Wednesday (September 26) in West Hollywood, Calif. The 30-year-old actress is participating in the Words With Friends celebrity tournament to help raise money for the Maasai Wilderness Conversation Trust. “I want you guys to join my team, because if we win all that money will go to the MWCT, we’ll save lions, we’ll preserve forests, and we’ll also look really awesome as a team,” Sophia says in the video below. “So sign up and join me and we might even wind up playing each other. I’ll probably beat you because I’m pretty good at Words With Friends. But if beat me, I’ll be super impressed!” Visit Zynga.com to join Sophia or one of the other celebrities participating! Sophia Bush: Words with Friends Celebrity Tournament! 15+ pictures inside of Sophia Bush doing some shopping…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/27/sophia-bush-words-with-friends-celebrity-tournament/

No comments:

Post a Comment