Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sophia Bush Covers 'Emmy' Magazine

Sophia Bush looks lovely on the cover of Emmy magazine’s latest issue, on newsstands September 18. Here is what the 30-year-old Partners actress had to share with the mag: On working in Los Angeles again: “I was on location [in North Carolina] for nine years [for One Tree Hill], away from my home, family and friends. The fact that I get to wake up in my own bed and drive to work every day in the city I grew up in feels like a luxury.â€� On how fashion works into her roles: “One of the things I love about working on different sets is creating very specific looks for each character I play. [My character Ali's] fashion sense is very high-end and polished. Everything is very tailored and particular.â€� On filming Partners in front of a live audience: “Working on a sitcom in front of a live audience is like shooting a stage play. It’s so exciting and scary – in a really good way. I get the same feeling that I get when I go skydiving and I’m inching my way out of the plane.â€� For more from Sophia, visit EmmyMagazine.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/18/sophia-bush-covers-emmy-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment