Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rashida Jones: 'Flaunt' Feature!

Rashida Jones shows off her amazing body in some sexy lingerie for a feature in Flaunt magazine’s latest issue. Here’s what the 36-year-old Parks and Recreation actress had to share with the mag: On meeting John Travolta: “John Travolta came to the house. And because Grease was the only thing we ever watched, it was game over. That’s all we cared about. We freaked out, ignored him, ran in the other direction and turned red.â€� On her ultimate dinner companion: “Albert Einstein was always on that ‘dinner list’ for me—just because of the facial hair. I just started working with the International Rescue Committee, which Einstein founded with his friends. He had such a complicated relationship with something he was so good at, and had a huge moral dilemma. I’d just love to have known what it was like to be him and to have to make those decisions.â€� On if she is getting involved with the presidential campaign: “I absolutely am. Anything I can do. I feel like there is this weird thing where celebrity involvement in political campaigns kind of goes together like peanut butter and chocolate. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad. I wouldn’t overexpose myself in the name of the President, I just want to do what I can to help.â€� For more from Rashida, visit Flaunt.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/19/rashida-jones-flaunt-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment