Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Olympian Kerri Walsh Jennings Pregnant with Third Child!

Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings is expecting her third child! The 34-year-old beach volleyball player and her husband Casey Jennings will welcome their third child in April. They are already the parents to sons Joseph, 3, and Sundance, 2. “When I was throwing my body around fearlessly and going for gold for our country, I was pregnant,� Kerri said on The Today Show. “Today I’m 11 weeks pregnant.� “I thought it could have been the stress of the games and travel kind of throws your schedule off, but I knew,� Kerri added. “At some point, you’re late and then you start feeling something. And I definitely started feeling something in London.� Check out some photos below of a bikini-clad Kerri playing at the 2012 Summer Olympics when she was five weeks along. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/24/olympian-kerri-walsh-jennings-pregnant-with-third-child/

No comments:

Post a Comment