Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Madonna on Lady Gaga: Imitation is the Highest Flattery, I Love Her

Lady Gaga rocks a shirt that reads “Climate Revolution” as she leaves the Dorchester Hotel on Monday (September 17) in London, England. The 26-year-old entertainer stopped to pose for pictures with fans as she headed out on her way. At her recent concert, Madonna gave a shout out to Gaga. “I’m going to dedicate this next song… to Lady Gaga. You wanna know something? I love her. I love her. I do love her,” Madonna said. “Imitation is the highest form of flattery. But one day, very soon, we’re going to be on stage together. Just you wait. You think I’m kidding? I love Lady Gaga.” 10+ pictures of Lady Gaga leaving a hotel in London…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/18/madonna-on-lady-gaga-imitation-is-the-highest-flattery-i-love-her/

No comments:

Post a Comment