Friday, September 28, 2012

Lea Michele: Being The Face of L'Oreal Paris is Amazing!

Lea Michele rocks some sunglasses while dropping by M Cafe on Thursday (September 27) in West Hollywood, Calif. The 26-year-old Glee actress was seen leaving with a tasty green refreshment and a bag of goodies. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lea Michele Lea recently talked about being the new spokeswoman for L’Oreal Paris to WWD, saying, “It’s so amazing for me because I’m from New York and growing up I was never really considered the typical beauty, so the fact that I’m now the face of such an incredible company and brand is so awesome. That they would look at me and consider me is unbelievable.â€� 15+ pictures inside of Lea Michele grabbing a refreshment…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/27/lea-michele-being-the-face-of-loreal-paris-amazing/

No comments:

Post a Comment