Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Emma Watson: 'Perks' Pushed Me Out of My Comfort Zone!

Emma Watson waves to photographers as she arrives at the BBC Radio 1 studios on Wednesday (September 26) in London, England. The 22-year-old actress sat down with Nick Grimshaw during his breakfast radio show and revealed there are scenes in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower that she can’t watch. “It’s really funny because when I watch the film back, there are a few things I can’t watch,” Emma expressed. “I can’t watch the Rocky Horror dancing scene, and I can’t watch the kissing scenes.” “This film really pushed me out of my comfort zone,” Emma continued. “I told the director that I have just come from playing Hermione Granger and you are expecting me to dance and putting me in corsets, and it’s difficult.” 10+ pictures inside of Emma Watson at the BBC Radio 1 studios…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/26/emma-watson-perks-pushed-me-out-of-my-comfort-zone/

No comments:

Post a Comment