Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ellie Goulding's 'Anything Could Happen' Video - Watch Now!

Check out the premiere of Ellie Goulding‘s latest video for “Anything Could Happen“! The track serves as the lead song from the 25-year-old English singer’s sophomore album Halcyon, due out October 8. “I suppose it’s one of those songs where I sort of talk about bits of my childhood, but also about my friendship with this person, and I suppose it’s a song of realization,” Ellie expressed to MTV News. “I’m hoping it will make people go out and propose to their girlfriends or go on that holiday they never ended up doing. I hope it will provoke positivity, as opposed to make people really sad.” “Anything Could Happen” is available on iTunes now! Ellie Goulding – Anything Could Happen

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/05/ellie-gouldings-anything-could-happen-video-premiere-watch-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment